Services: One to Many
For when you need to connect with your audience; to have them understand what you want them to understand; to persuade, influence and engage.
Hilary Fraser offers consulting, coaching and training to help you and your
team with high-stakes communications to clients, prospects, stakeholders or colleagues.
Typical One to Many challenges include: preparing and planning your communication; identifying key messages; deciding on the right media; developing persuasive presentations; creating compelling documentation; pitching effectively; delivering the presentation with the impact you want; overcoming public speaking nerves and more.
Working with Hilary Fraser will help you to:
1. Be certain you are effectively conveying your unique and differentiating
2. Be confident that your presentation or document is focused and relevant
3. Be flexible to tailor your content and your delivery to suit your particular audience for maximum effect each time
4. Be impactful so that your messages are memorable and compelling
5. Be organised, so you impress with your teamwork, focus and coherence
6. Make it easier for your audience to grasp your ideas and make their decision
7. Connect with your audience at rational and emotional levels
8. Ensure your written emails, proposals and other documents are concise, tailored, easy to read and compelling.
Business Writing Excellence,
a bespoke training programme
An engaging workshop to enhance the quality of written communication::
- Logical structure and flow
- Clarity of message
- Skilful use of language
Coaching for Conference Speakers
I would recommend Hilary to anyone about to give a presentation.
Her patient and skilful coaching helped me enormously
with my presentation to the Conference"
Nigel Harrison MSc, MIPD C Psychol
We will work together on creating clear, tailored and compelling content to convey your key points.
Rehearse your presentation before the event, with tips to develop your ability to engage your audience and present with confidence.
"There's always room for improvement"